Your Texas Benefits app is the Texas Health & Human Services Commission app for individuals in Texas to access and manage their benefits from various government programs, such as SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program), Medicaid, and TANF.
Texas Benefits app allows users to view their benefit information, report changes to their circumstances, and renew their benefits. Let’s discuss some features of the yourtexasbenefits app and how you can download and log in to yourtexasbenefits.com on your phone.
Features Of Your Texas Benefits App
There are various features of the Your Texas Benefits App:
- Log in or set up your account.
- View your benefits.
- Report changes to your cases.
- Find Nearby offices
- Upload your personal files.
How to Download Your Texas Benefits App Mobile App
You can download the Yourtexasbenefits Mobile app on your Android phone and iPhone. The process is relatively easy, and if you don’t know how you can do it, then follow the steps given below-
- If you are using an Android Device, then open Google PlayStore. If you are using an iOS device, then open App Store on your device.
- Here, search for the Your Texas Benefits. Now, select the Your Texas Benefits app by Texas Health & Human Services Commission from the search result.
- Click the Download/install button to install the app on your phone.
- After downloading the app, you can run it on your device. However, if you are using the app for the first time, you will have to set it up with your account credentials.